To find out more about SMU, click here:
How can SMU better serve Biola?
About Me
- Chris Reeder
- My name is Chris, and I am a Junior ICS major. I have lived on the Corps (Hope 3rd North) for three years, and I have been involved with the Student Missionary Union for two years. I led a month-long mission trip to South Africa through SMU and now I am the Co-Director of Team Development, and my job is to train and mentor the leaders of our mission trips before we send them out. I was saved in 2004 from drugs, drinking, and depression by the Lord showing me that through Him I could have a purpose for my life. Ever since then, through His power I have lived with purpose. I have struggled a lot at Biola with discovering where I fit in this community of all Christians, and I feel like I have found my role being focused on building up and sending out Biola Students to turn the world on his head for Jesus. I see that what we learn and do here will shape the rest of our lives, and I desire to see students (especially men) here break out of apathy, immobility, and feelings of unworthiness so that they can be freed to live out their role in the Kingdom as beloved children of God and ambassadors for Christ among those who are perishing.
Labels
- Campaign post (4)
0 Response to "Campaign Speech"
Post a Comment